Searching The Philosophy of Spiritual Activity
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: air
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: PoSA: Chapter II: The Fundamental Urge For Knowledge
- who holds himself up in the air by his own pigtail.
- Title: PoSA: Chapter IV: The World as Perception
- vibrations of the air occur, and also that in the body in which we seek the
- find vibrations of physical bodies and of air; these are sensed by us as
- Title: PoSA: Chapter V: The Act of Knowing the World
- there is soil in which the seed can be planted, and light and air in which
- through the air, I see it in different places, one after the other. I
- air vibrations which carry sound are given me as perception, just as is the
- Title: PoSA: Chapter VII: Are There Limits to Knowledge?
- principles which can be discovered by thinking seem too airy for the
- Title: PoSA: Chapter XI: World Purpose and Life Purpose
- conditioned by an idea of this limb, floating in the air, but by the
- not determined and conditioned by an idea of it floating in the air,
- idea floating in the air, then this is a misleading way of putting it,
- an animal is not determined by an idea floating in the air, but indeed is
- floating in the air or existing outside the creature in the mind of a
- Title: PoSA: Chapter XIII: The Value of Life
- affairs by means of accounts. Similarly, if there comes a time when the
- satisfaction, and the enjoyment of life is thereby impaired. But the
- have been satisfied, and impair the value of enjoyable hours. But one
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: