Searching The Philosophy of Spiritual Activity
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: apart
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: PoSA: Chapter II: The Fundamental Urge For Knowledge
- Title: PoSA: Chapter IV: The World as Perception
- existence at all apart from our subjective organization, that without the
- when none is seen, no sound when none is heard. Apart from the act of
- things that exist apart from consciousness and to which the conscious
- disappear with the act of perceiving them, and have no meaning apart from
- it. But apart from my perceptions I know of no objects and cannot know of any.
- apart from them, but only that the subject cannot take such an existence
- Apart from this there is an error in the whole conclusion of the line of
- Title: PoSA: Chapter V: The Act of Knowing the World
- only question one can ask concerning this given is, What is it apart from
- Title: PoSA: Chapter VII: Are There Limits to Knowledge?
- of a single reality, which are kept apart merely by our organization, but,
- apart into subject and object. The object is not something absolute, but is
- Title: PoSA: Chapter IX: The Idea of Freedom
- always appear apart: concept and perception. If this is not recognized, then
- someone sees a moral necessity, quite apart from the feeling of pleasure
- In man concept and perception are to begin with, actually apart, to be
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: