Searching The Philosophy of Spiritual Activity
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: correct
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: PoSA: Chapter I: The Conscious Human Deed
- motive does it become active and real. It is, therefore, quite correct that the
- Title: PoSA: Chapter III: Thinking in the Service of Understanding the World
- matter whether I have correct concepts of thunder and lightning. The connection
- the correctness of his principles, rather than turning straight to the
- Title: PoSA: Chapter IV: The World as Perception
- experience of distance grasps at the moon, and does not correct his first
- first. Every extension of the circle of my perceptions compels me to correct
- of touch before his operation, was a very different one. He had to correct
- Why are we compelled to make these constant corrections of our observations?
- cognition once more, presupposing the first line of thought to be correct,
- Title: PoSA: Chapter V: The Act of Knowing the World
- The correctness of critical idealism is one thing, the power of conviction
- is asserted is incorrect. Critical idealism does not base its proof on the
- correctly be called the representation of the table. For it corresponds
- Title: PoSA: Chapter VII: Are There Limits to Knowledge?
- correct, for it is subject to correction by future instances. Eduard von
- reality. — Within its proper limits, this opinion is entirely correct.
- and concepts. By a correctly working instinct for knowledge in the physicist,
- Title: PoSA: Chapter XII: Moral Imagination
- and declares the first statement to be correct, the second to be an absurd
- Title: PoSA: Chapter XIII: The Value of Life
- In reality, even the opposite is correct. Striving (desire), as such, gives
- its life, the correct algebraic sum or, in other words, that its
- experiences, is correct.”
- von Hartmann may believe that in order to arrive at a correct valuation of life
- life. In order to come to a correct judgment, an ambitious person would have
- balance-sheet, far from making our judgment about feelings more correct,
- that it is not correct to say that the amount of displeasure is greater than
- A proof of the correctness of this view is the fact that we put a higher
- Even if pessimism were correct in its assertion that there is more displeasure
- incorrect to maintain that the result of this calculation has any
- Title: PoSA: Back Cover
- referred to as Waldorf Education) has proven the correctness of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: