Searching The Philosophy of Spiritual Activity
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: creator
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: PoSA: Introduction - Rudolf Steiner as a Philosopher
- creator. Without him, thinking would not exist.
- Title: PoSA: Chapter III: Thinking in the Service of Understanding the World
- answer were given to the World Creator who wished to create thinking, it
- objects he wants to understand. The World Creator had to know, above all,
- Title: PoSA: Chapter VI: The Human Individuality
- perception of my I. Were I world creator instead of world knower, object and
- Title: PoSA: Chapter X: Philosophy of Freedom and Monism
- myself to be the creator of my deeds, it is the material substances of which
- Title: PoSA: Chapter XI: World Purpose and Life Purpose
- same pattern, the naive realist lets the Creator build up all organisms.
- world Creator, is immaterial in this context) should admit that these beings
- Title: PoSA: Chapter XIII: The Value of Life
- from the Creator, nor does he merely fulfill what he recognizes as abstract
- Title: PoSA: The Consequences of Monism
- original creator built up the world according to logical laws, and the
- source of our deeds was thought to be contained in the will of the creator.
- Title: PoSA: Second Appendix
- The healthy eye can through the world the great Creator track;
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: