Searching The Philosophy of Spiritual Activity
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: duty
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: PoSA: Chapter IX: The Idea of Freedom
- love and duty.
- route. From every event I perceive which can occupy me, a moral duty also
- feel that to serve the general welfare is a duty? The concept of mere duty
- instincts or some accepted command of duty, turn away from a fellow-man if
- they obey some moral law, when they regard their moral mission as a duty, and
- When Kant says of duty:
- “Duty! You sublime, you great name, you encompass
- extra-human commands, that is, as objective moral concepts of duty
- Title: PoSA: Chapter XIII: The Value of Life
- And then it would also be justifiable to say that it is man's duty to do
- duty after he has divested himself of the desire for pleasure. He does what
- attempts. Ethics which puts “you ought” in the place of “I will,” mere duty
- what duty demands of him and what he fulfills. It applies a standard to man
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: