Searching The Philosophy of Spiritual Activity
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: qualities
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: PoSA: Chapter I: The Conscious Human Deed
- qualities of the loved one. Many pass by these good qualities without
- Title: PoSA: Chapter V: The Act of Knowing the World
- is surrounded on all sides by other qualities, to which it belongs and
- qualities which I comprise in the unity of my personality in the same way as
- I comprise the qualities yellow, metallic, hard, etc., in the unity “gold.”
- without any color qualities, so the one who lacks intuition can observe only
- Title: PoSA: Chapter VII: Are There Limits to Knowledge?
- few qualities which, after all, are themselves taken from perception only.
- the qualities of perceptions. In addition to the sphere, for the form of
- Title: PoSA: Chapter X: Philosophy of Freedom and Monism
- Being, whom, however, he endows with sense-perceptible qualities. He lets
- Title: PoSA: Chapter XIV: Individuality and Species
- But man makes himself free from what is generic. For the generic qualities
- means. Man develops qualities and activities, the sources of which we can
- by the individual qualities Or the particular woman herself, but by general
- One judging human beings according to their generic qualities stops short
- general human qualities to decide what concrete aims an individual will set
- short at those qualities which are typical. In this sense every single human
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: