Searching The Philosophy of Spiritual Activity
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: speak
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: PoSA: Foreword
- ideas to English and German speaking groups over many years. Her translation
- Title: PoSA: Introduction - Rudolf Steiner as a Philosopher
- Man has to let things speak to him in a twofold way: one part of their reality
- Title: PoSA: Chapter I: The Conscious Human Deed
- that in contrast with this ‘unfreedom,’ it is absurd to speak of
- Title: PoSA: Chapter II: The Fundamental Urge For Knowledge
- her. Ceaselessly she speaks to us, and yet betrays not her secrets.” But
- Title: PoSA: Chapter III: Thinking in the Service of Understanding the World
- re-thought by others. Every philosopher who begins to speak about his
- our knowledge of the physiological basis of thinking. I speak here of
- said that it is possible to speak about thinking without entering the domain
- more speak to him about thinking than one can speak about color to a person
- what we are speaking about now; we are speaking about what it looks like to
- fact, and to speak of the rightness or wrongness of a fact has no sense. At
- has objected that it is impossible to speak about thinking as is done here,
- Title: PoSA: Chapter IV: The World as Perception
- I should never be in a position to speak of representations if I did not
- the changes in my own condition, and to speak of my representation.
- mere subjective manifestations. I have no right to speak of a real eye, but
- cannot have them. But critical idealism can speak of representations only.
- Title: PoSA: Chapter V: The Act of Knowing the World
- perceived, we cannot speak of anything except what can be recognized through
- perceptual pictures by the subject, would it be possible to speak as does
- we could speak of only if it were possible to perceive it. The principle,
- Title: PoSA: Chapter VII: Are There Limits to Knowledge?
- speak of limits to knowledge. Cognition is not a concern of the universe in
- known to me. One cannot speak here of a limit of knowledge. It may be that
- above mistake to an even greater degree. One can only speak of a
- sphere of applied physics it becomes necessary to speak not at all of
- Title: PoSA: Chapter IX: The Idea of Freedom
- this level of morality one can speak only of general concepts of morality
- Title: PoSA: Chapter XI: World Purpose and Life Purpose
- belongs to a special sequence of phenomena. In reality one can only speak of
- therefore inadmissible to speak of the embodiment of ideas through history.
- in it as its nature, that one cannot speak of purpose. Just those who deny
- Dualism speaks of world purpose and nature purpose. Where, for perception, a
- Title: PoSA: Chapter XII: Moral Imagination
- [We are entitled to speak of thoughts
- Title: PoSA: Chapter XIII: The Value of Life
- repetition, or for a new pleasure. Here I can speak of displeasure only when
- greater or more refined pleasure, I can speak of a displeasure being
- can also speak of the present value of a feeling of pleasure. This
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: