Searching The Philosophy of Spiritual Activity
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: stood
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: PoSA: Chapter II: The Fundamental Urge For Knowledge
- investigator is understood at a much deeper level than is usually the case.
- Title: PoSA: Chapter III: Thinking in the Service of Understanding the World
- can be understood, thinking must be understood. To deny this is to fail to
- Title: PoSA: Chapter IV: The World as Perception
- objects. For this reason, thinking must never be understood as a merely
- understood as a subjective activity, then we shall not be tempted to believe
- Title: PoSA: Chapter VIII: The Factors of Life
- however, as understood here, must confer upon feeling the same supplement
- Title: PoSA: Chapter IX: The Idea of Freedom
- The greatest possible welfare of humanity will naturally be understood
- characteristic of misunderstood moralism. A person holding this viewpoint
- one maintaining this stands at the point where natural science stood when it
- Title: PoSA: Chapter XII: Moral Imagination
- if rightly understood, but is a direct continuation of it. It must be
- latter is properly understood; observation shows freedom to be
- Title: PoSA: Chapter XIII: The Value of Life
- hears, etc., as long as he has not understood it. The fulfillment of striving
- misunderstood. Immature persons without moral imagination like to look upon
- be misunderstood if one clings to the apparent objection that the will is
- Title: PoSA: Chapter XIV: Individuality and Species
- belongs to species is understood.
- Title: PoSA: The Consequences of Monism
- world any better than those within it. And thinking, properly understood,
- devised is an impossible assumption when thinking is properly understood.
- these later writings. For here the aim is to show that a properly understood
- Title: PoSA: First Appendix
- monism of thought. All this has been misunderstood by Eduard von Hartmann. He
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: