Searching The Philosophy of Spiritual Activity
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: substance
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: PoSA: Chapter II: The Fundamental Urge For Knowledge
- substances and forces. In other words, we are dependent upon the outer world.
- Title: PoSA: Chapter III: Thinking in the Service of Understanding the World
- non-ego, idea and will, concept and matter, force and substance, the
- Title: PoSA: Chapter V: The Act of Knowing the World
- substances and forces, and of this ready-made world man makes himself a
- Title: PoSA: Chapter VII: Are There Limits to Knowledge?
- substances emanate from the objects and penetrate through the sense-organs
- into the soul. They thought the actual seeing of these substances to be
- with the fineness of these substances. In principle, the reason for
- attributing reality to these substances was the same as that for attributing
- particles of bodies and to the infinitely fine substance, the ether, or to
- Title: PoSA: Chapter IX: The Idea of Freedom
- free, thinking appears. The spiritual substance that acts in thinking has a
- the spiritual substance of thinking, what significance has this organism
- hold of the substance to be transformed within him and transforms it through
- Title: PoSA: Chapter X: Philosophy of Freedom and Monism
- myself to be the creator of my deeds, it is the material substances of which
- Title: PoSA: Chapter XIII: The Value of Life
- without a fresh supply of substance. What a hungry man aims at, in the first
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: