Searching The Philosophy of Spiritual Activity
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: suffer
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: PoSA: Chapter X: Philosophy of Freedom and Monism
- Godhead whose very existence is suffering, believes that this divine Being has
- suffering and redemption.”
- Title: PoSA: Chapter XIII: The Value of Life
- dissatisfaction and suffering. If at last the blind urge is dulled, then all
- an all-wise Being, however, could only be release from suffering, and since
- all existence is suffering, release from existence. The purpose of the
- Human beings are parts of the world. In them God suffers. He has created
- them in order to split up His infinite pain. The pain each one of us suffers
- sexual enjoyment is followed by the suffering of childbirth and the nursing
- and therefore will not admit to ourselves that we suffer through the
- the hurts suffered through being slighted as smaller than they are. At the
- time he suffered from being slighted he felt it just because he was
- self-observation. Nevertheless, his judgment will be misled. The sufferings,
- quantity of displeasure a man suffers is so great that no hope (credit) of
- we suffer under it. This is proof that pleasure has value for us only so
- who starve, and to the amount of displeasure such people suffer indirectly
- When sufferings and misery have toned down our desire and yet our aim is
- for, he will fight against all suffering and pain. Philosophy would first
- suffering. They are his intuitions, the driving forces spanned by his
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: