Searching Christianity As Mystical Fact
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: alexandria
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 11: The Essence of Christianity
- words. Clement of Alexandria (died 217 A.D.), a Christian writer whose
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 12: Christianity and Pagan Wisdom
- conceptions started with Philo of Alexandria (B.C. 25A.D. 50).
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 13: Augustine and the Church
- of Origin, Clement of Alexandria, Gregory of Nazianzus, Jerome and
- Title: CaMF: Translators Notes
- Aristotle, Ethica Nicomachea III, 1. Clement of Alexandria,
- Philo of Alexandria, De Migratione Abrahami, The Migration of
- Philo of Alexandria, De Profugis, I, 562. Philo or otherwise
- known as Philo Judaeus, a Jewish philosopher, was born at Alexandria
- Alexandria, attempted to go to the East to study philosophy
- Clement of Alexandria, Stromata, Book I, Chapter 1.
- Title: CaMF: Reference Guide to Principal Themes in Christianity As Mystical Fact, Based on Other Works by Rudolf Steiner
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: