Searching Christianity As Mystical Fact
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: church
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 3: Greek Sages Before Plato In the Light of Mystery Wisdom
- spirit of Pythagoras is contained in the saying of the Church Father,
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 4: Plato as a Mystic
- The Church Father Hippolytus points to this secret: This is
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 6: Egyptian Mystery Wisdom
- embrace all future generations in a living bond; as a Church it is to
- except as moved by the authority of the Church.
- Jesus, and because in a mysterious way the Church draws from this
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 9: The Apocalypse of John
- what he believes to be the relationship of his church to the churches
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 11: The Essence of Christianity
- not to the written word. God gave to the church some, apostles; and
- Church grew stronger as an external institution. The more power it
- Church to decide who deviated too far from the divine truth which it
- authority of the Church.
- imbued with His spirit are grouped into a hierarchy. A Church of
- Thus through Jesus the Church is united to God; in Him lies its
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 13: Augustine and the Church
- Chapter 13: Augustine and the Church
- conviction regarding Church doctrine, of which he says, "I felt it was
- blind as to say that the Church of the Apostles deserves to have no
- writings to posterity so conscientiously, and when the Church has so
- brought up by our mother the Church, and of what benefit was the milk
- Thomas Aquinas (12241274), the greatest teacher of the Church, has
- Title: CaMF: Contents
- XVII. Augustine and the Church
- Title: CaMF: Translators Notes
- Fathers of the Eastern Church, in Oratio catechetica magna, Chapter
- Eusebius and other Church Fathers advanced a tradition that in Rome
- Church, born 354 in Tagaste, Numidia, and died as Bishop of Hippo
- Title: CaMF: Reference Guide to Principal Themes in Christianity As Mystical Fact, Based on Other Works by Rudolf Steiner
- Title: CaMF: Introduction: Rudolf Steiner -- A Biographical Sketch
- parish Church of St. Michael in the neighboring village of Draskovec.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: