Searching Christianity As Mystical Fact
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: dionysus
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 2: Mysteries and Mystery Wisdom
- escape death only by fleeing to the altar of Dionysus and producing
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 3: Greek Sages Before Plato In the Light of Mystery Wisdom
- But Hades is the same as Dionysus, states another of the Fragments of
- Dionysus, the god of lust for life, of germination
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 4: Plato as a Mystic
- gods. Let us look at the myth of Dionysus in the light of the above.
- Dionysus is the son of Zeus and a mortal mother, Semele. Zeus tears
- the gods, stirs up the Titans against Dionysus. They dismember the
- could speak as follows: What you tell us, that Dionysus, the son of a
- Dionysus, comes to life, the soul experiences a great longing for its
- (Dionysus). Thus out of science, out of the dismembered divine force
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 5: Mystery Wisdom and Myth
- Dionysus, appear steeped in Mystery wisdom. A sacred road led from
- expression in the myth about Persephone. Dionysus was celebrated in
- worshiped the divine creatrix of the eternal in man, so in Dionysus
- Title: CaMF: Reference Guide to Principal Themes in Christianity As Mystical Fact, Based on Other Works by Rudolf Steiner
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: