Searching Christianity As Mystical Fact
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: english
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: CaMF: Bibliographical Note
- The first authorized English translation of this book appeared in
- authorized English translation, copyright by Henry B. Monges was
- Title: CaMF: Translators Notes
- Charles Robert Darwin (18091882), English naturalist, whose voyage
- English title, The Riddle of the Universe (1901). By his 60th birthday
- der Dogmengeschichte, History of Dogma, 1885 (English transl. 7 vols.
- 1900 a very popular work published in English translation as What is
- number ot other works, some translated into English, among them being
- Henry Lewes collaborated on the English translation, which was very
- popular, and Renan became widely known in the English-speaking world.
- These works have been translated into English, and Burckhardt's
- Title: CaMF: Reference Guide to Principal Themes in Christianity As Mystical Fact, Based on Other Works by Rudolf Steiner
- in English translation. It is hoped that these references, highly
- Essays and Reports as published in English translation, New York,
- in English translation, though the Life and Work of Rudolf Steiner by
- Title: CaMF: Introduction: Rudolf Steiner -- A Biographical Sketch
- “chakrams,” generally translated into English as
- coined by Thomas Vaughan, a brother of the English mystical poet,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: