Searching Christianity As Mystical Fact
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: greek
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 1: Points of View
- or in the traditions of the Greek mystics. In these documents the
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 2: Mysteries and Mystery Wisdom
- the most glorious hunts of the gods take place. The Greek peoples
- crude logic. We know that the older Greek philosophers were absolutely
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 3: Greek Sages Before Plato In the Light of Mystery Wisdom
- Chapter 3: Greek Sages Before Plato In the Light of Mystery Wisdom
- the Greeks stems from the same basic conviction as does mystical
- bright light is cast upon the words of the great Greek philosophers
- (Daemon is meant here in the Greek sense. In the modern sense we would say
- In this way and no other did Heraclitus and the Greek sages conceive
- The Greek sage did not raise the question whether there is an eternal
- up, thereby likening the human to the divine. And the Greek sages also
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 4: Plato as a Mystic
- Greek mythology. The world of the gods is born in the soul. Man regards as
- Platonic wisdom and Greek mythology unite; so, equally, do Mystery
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 5: Mystery Wisdom and Myth
- the beautiful Orithea, daughter of the Greek King Erechtheus, as she
- the Greek philosopher Empedocles (490430 B. C.). He assumes that the
- Greek form with ideas reminiscent of the myths. Aphrodite is Love;
- manifold Greek myths. Let us consider the legend of Hercules. The
- had it hung in a grove and guarded by a frightful dragon. The Greek
- that the journey to the nether world signified in the Greek world
- for services to be enacted there, was the Greek Mystery wisdom. The
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 6: Egyptian Mystery Wisdom
- those of Greek mysticism. Of the various deities worshiped in
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 7: The Gospels
- Greek and Egyptian spiritual life. If we examine folk religions we
- sets forth the main content of Greek wisdom in his philosophical
- Moses' writings that they called Plato the Moses of the Greek tongue.
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 8: The Miracle of the Raising of Lazarus
- the Greek also: for the manifestation (revelation) of God, that the
- more than the Greeks could have refrained from punishing Aeschylus,
- Title: CaMF: Contents
- VII. Greek Sages Before Plato in the Light of Mystery Wisdom
- Title: CaMF: Translators Notes
- his Early Greek Philosophy, Adam & Charles Black, London, 1952.
- Plato refers to the Greek letter &Chi, Chi.
- life. The Greek words for body and tomb suggest a mystical
- ms. form at Mount Athos by a Greek scholar in 1842.
- Steiner's text sometimes coincides with neither the Greek original
- Title: CaMF: Reference Guide to Principal Themes in Christianity As Mystical Fact, Based on Other Works by Rudolf Steiner
- GREEK MYSTERIES AND MYSTERY WISDOM (General)
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: