Searching Christianity As Mystical Fact
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: initiation
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 2: Mysteries and Mystery Wisdom
- comparing their state of mind to a preparation for death. Initiation
- through initiation does not understand it. The uninitiated attribute
- after initiation. He felt the eternal, the divine. His deeds will
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 3: Greek Sages Before Plato In the Light of Mystery Wisdom
- Initiation can be discussed in this way only by someone who has
- conviction engendered by initiation. And there is no doubt that a
- philosophical initiation. And the Pythagoreans could very well say
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 4: Plato as a Mystic
- was not alive in them before. Is not this comparable to an initiation?
- dialogue, reference is made to an initiation. Solon is initiated
- Philo experiences this as an initiation when he sets forth on the path
- initiation. Here love appears as the herald of wisdom. If wisdom,
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 5: Mystery Wisdom and Myth
- initiation. There the spiritual events which he sees are illustrated
- the nether world; through initiation they wished to save the eternal
- initiation. He reaches the Sirens who lure passing travelers to their
- peace this worthy one enjoys gradual initiation for a period defined
- Mysteries in September. Initiations were connected with the festivals.
- the concluding act of the initiations undertaken there. The Eleusinian
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 6: Egyptian Mystery Wisdom
- of Osiris. This is the meaning of the Egyptian initiation. The
- process. If we could look into the temples of initiation where people
- to interpret what is told of the processes of initiation. The
- acknowledgment which everyone who has been through initiation could
- nature. It is a miracle. Such a miracle was initiation. Whoever
- which finds expression in a higher degree of initiation. He suffers
- place in a pictorial sense at the higher stages of initiation. Those
- this great initiation was added to the Buddha initiation, not as a
- forces which light up in man's inner being during initiation. The
- of initiation is to be seen. When the mystic of pre-Christian times went
- through this Christ-experience, then, through his initiation, he was
- through initiation, at the same time he beholds the historical event
- initiation gives the Christian mystic the possibility of becoming
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 7: The Gospels
- initiation as the unique characteristic of one unique Being. And they
- really exists. A man who stands outside initiation and has this faith
- participate in initiation may enjoy some of the fruits of the
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 8: The Miracle of the Raising of Lazarus
- Thus the event related to us must be an act of initiation.
- Let us now place the whole event before ourselves as an initiation.
- through the magic, significant process of initiation. What he attains
- pictorially real illness. The latter is an initiation, which after
- is attained. An initiation into the Mysteries had been fulfilled.
- It was an initiation such as had been understood throughout the ages.
- himself. Through his initiation he had become capable of perceiving
- who had subjected themselves to the processes of initiation, which
- in the initiation of Lazarus was to represent before all the people
- initiation of Lazarus was to prepare the way for the understanding of
- achieved by initiation; but now a conviction of the secrets of higher
- What is described above relates to the old initiations for which it
- is not necessary for a really modern initiation on the contrary,
- is never dimmed during the initiation drama.
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 9: The Apocalypse of John
- is next accomplished is a leading to God; it is an initiation which
- by the signs necessary at initiations. The first angel sounded and
- trumpets. At this point we see we are not dealing with an initiation
- himself. This is why the terrors accompanying this initiation of
- initiation. Underlying this is the thought that initiates are able to
- veiled, sealed to the uninitiated; in initiation it is unsealed. When
- like honey. Only through such an initiation can Christianity become
- new method of initiation. In a new form was to be attained what had
- who see the wonderful processes in the special temples for initiation,
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 11: The Essence of Christianity
- personalities seeking initiation. A higher degree of maturity had to
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 12: Christianity and Pagan Wisdom
- temple in which Philo seeks his initiations is simply and solely the
- personal experience of the mystic during initiation. The Logos
- Title: CaMF: Comments By the Author
- initiation can be formed only by one who himself has spiritual eyes.
- Telestic is the indication of the paths which lead to initiation.
- that through initiation man himself transcends his present
- Title: CaMF: Introduction: Rudolf Steiner -- A Biographical Sketch
- of Initiation which were employed in the Mystery Temples of the ancient world,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: