Searching Christianity As Mystical Fact
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: serpent
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 5: Mystery Wisdom and Myth
- serpents. He hears a voice which commands him to feed and bathe the
- four serpents from time to time. The man runs away for fear of the
- evil serpents. Again he hears a voice. This draws his attention to
- conditions to attain to the divine. In the four serpents may be seen
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 9: The Apocalypse of John
- Typhon, so now the great Dragon, the old Serpent (chapter 12, verse
- Apocalypse it appears as the old Serpent. In all mystical wisdom
- from the remotest times the serpent has been the symbol of cognition.
- Man may be led astray by this serpent, by cognition, if he does not
- bring to life in him the Son of God who crushes the serpents head.
- And the great Dragon was thrown out, that old Serpent, whose name is
- been attained in the Mysteries. In them also the serpent had to be
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: