Searching Christianity As Mystical Fact
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: timaeus
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 4: Plato as a Mystic
- to which the mystic should be led! He expresses this in the Timaeus:
- The Timaeus in particular reveals to us the relationship of Plato's
- This point in the Timaeus clearly refers to the relationship
- The drama of the world's creation is presented in the Timaeus. Whoever
- those who approach Him. This is what the Timaeus says. The Father has
- world from the least to the most perfect is traced in the Timaeus. An
- is manifest. The end of the Timaeus reads: And now at length we may
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 12: Christianity and Pagan Wisdom
- This is how Philo expresses himself. In Plato's Timaeus the words
- Title: CaMF: Translators Notes
- Plato, Timaeus, 27 C.
- Plato, Timaeus, 48 D.
- Plato, Timaeus, 22 C, 22 D.
- Plato, Timaeus, 28 C.
- Plato, Timaeus, 36 ... like a great cross
- Plato, Timaeus, 92 C.
- Plato, Timaeus, 37 D.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: