Searching Christianity As Mystical Fact
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: truth
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 1: Points of View
- about beauty, truth and goodness if in the end everything is to be
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 2: Mysteries and Mystery Wisdom
- mission badly if they did not insist upon the truth and infallibility
- art, as rendering unto him a form of address which is truthful, free
- clearest reflections and adumbrations of the truth about the daemons.
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 3: Greek Sages Before Plato In the Light of Mystery Wisdom
- beneath the earth. He knows the truth about life's ending, and he
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 4: Plato as a Mystic
- is a person sanctified through death for the cause of truth. He died
- of death but as though the eternal truth itself which had made its
- Have the sight and hearing of men any truth in them, or is it true, as
- accurately? ... Then, when does the soul attain to truth? For when
- growth and decay, for it bears truth within itself. Truth cannot have
- on another, as material things are. Hence truth in itself must be
- world, and turns to truth, he approaches an eternal element, dwelling
- entirely in truth. The material world around us is no longer present
- it from attaining truth and wisdom? ... Well, then, this that we
- these thoughts bear the stamp of eternal truth upon them. What
- mathematical truths might not be applicable to the conditions
- such eternal truths out of itself. The soul therefore is related to
- truth, to the eternal, and not to the transitory, the seemingly real.
- say, lives in truth through all after-time with the gods.
- The essence of the soul lies in truth, but truth itself cannot grow
- have not merely absorbed an abstract truth; they have gone through a
- truths in picture form. There have been and there will be many and
- by countless other means. For in truth the story that is told in your
- it is told, has the fashion of a legend, but the truth of it lies in
- truths hidden in their pictures.
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 5: Mystery Wisdom and Myth
- had a divinity, a myth, there they sought a higher truth. Let us
- spirit. He sought truth, wisdom, where the people had set up a myth.
- Furthermore, to wish to teach all men the truth about the gods causes
- slothful, whereas to conceal the truth by myths prevents the former
- The mystic was conscious that by seeking the truth contained in a
- he said as a deeper truth which was symbolically expressed in the
- which has the same structure as the mystical truth. This truth is
- plane of mythological consciousness to the deeper truths, these bear
- nature indicated the truth where, in their effort toward
- invented symbols for abstract truths, but real soul experiences of the
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 6: Egyptian Mystery Wisdom
- The Gospels, therefore, contain in themselves no evidence of their truth,
- personality the power to make them appear as truth. The Mysteries
- handed down through tradition the means of coming to the truth; the
- Christian community propagates this truth itself. Faith in the One,
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 7: The Gospels
- only to portray a deeper truth. And third, teachings meant to be taken
- truth. He wished to cause the life which flowed in the Mysteries to
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 8: The Miracle of the Raising of Lazarus
- the only begotten Son of the Father, full of grace and truth. Anyone
- Word has risen again in Lazarus then in truth the whole process
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 9: The Apocalypse of John
- them, contains the divine truth. The fundamental thoughts of creation
- be a religion of the people; the truth should be given to each one who
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 10: Jesus and His Historical Background
- on earth. Anyone who had arrived at such a presentiment of this truth
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 11: The Essence of Christianity
- truths, and on the other the Mystery wisdom was clothed in Christian
- Church to decide who deviated too far from the divine truth which it
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 12: Christianity and Pagan Wisdom
- mystic searches for the deeper truth in the myths
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 13: Augustine and the Church
- soul life with what is humanly possible. On the contrary, the truth is
- and cognition. On these three points no error disguised as truth can
- peace in the truth, but for this, humility is needed, which does not
- not only the special individual, were to share in the truth. But it
- Title: CaMF: Comments By the Author
- intelligence and unprejudiced sense of truth to speak. Such a person
- Title: CaMF: Author's Preface to the Second Edition
- in the truthful exposition of natural phenomena will accept this
- Title: CaMF: Introduction: Rudolf Steiner -- A Biographical Sketch
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: