Searching Christianity As Mystical Fact
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: universe
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 4: Plato as a Mystic
- mathematics teaches will be eternally true, even if the whole universe
- prevailing in a new universe, nevertheless they would remain true in
- Universe, how far it is created or is uncreated, must needs invoke
- sprung. Now to discover the Maker and Father of this Universe were a
- say that our discourse concerning the Universe has reached its
- universe, the road leading to Him, being a king's road, is rightly
- universe, which is God, and the individual mind. One who flees from
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 5: Mystery Wisdom and Myth
- The universe itself can be called a myth, since bodies and material
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 11: The Essence of Christianity
- Logos, the foundation of the universe, filled with wisdom. Man's lower
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 12: Christianity and Pagan Wisdom
- engendered the universe perceived it in motion and alive, and a thing
- this form. The drama of the universe must be enacted in every soul.
- Title: CaMF: Back Cover Sheet
- The philosophical outlook of Rudolf Steiner embraces such fundamental questions as the being of man, the nature and purpose of freedom, the meaning of evolution, the relation of man to nature, the life after death and before birth. Through a study of his writings, one can come to a dear, reasonable, comprehensive understanding of the human being and his place in the universe.
- Title: CaMF: Translators Notes
- English title, The Riddle of the Universe (1901). By his 60th birthday
- the Universe, Par. III. Translated by A. D. Nock, Cambridge
- Title: CaMF: Reference Guide to Principal Themes in Christianity As Mystical Fact, Based on Other Works by Rudolf Steiner
- Title: CaMF: Introduction: Rudolf Steiner -- A Biographical Sketch
- the natural history of our planet and of the Universe. In the last
- If the living thoughts filling the Universe were to enter our
- body which draws into itself as its soul the Spirit of the Universe.”
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: