Searching Christianity As Mystical Fact
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: eyes
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 2: Mysteries and Mystery Wisdom
- eyes of those outside. What happens to him now is concealed from the
- eyes. They can only offer the fruits their spirit itself has gathered;
- eyes of the spirit. First of all he is not here for this purpose. He
- the world. He disintegrates before the eyes of his spirit; his
- in his material nature opens his eyes and becomes aware of himself in
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 4: Plato as a Mystic
- that the spirit is eternal to someone whose eyes have been opened so
- possible, from eyes and ears, and, in a word, from his whole body
- mathematically only what he sees with his eyes and grasps with his
- him. If they find it they can see with spiritual eyes that it is
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 5: Mystery Wisdom and Myth
- material things with his eyes and ears. Just as the representation is
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 6: Egyptian Mystery Wisdom
- in the soul of the initiate. In his eyes, the initiate has died
- peace, according to thy word: for mine eyes have seen thy salvation,
- the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes,
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 8: The Miracle of the Raising of Lazarus
- eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me.
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 9: The Apocalypse of John
- white like wool or snow, and his eyes were sparkling in the fire. We
- throne, were four living creatures, full of eyes in front and behind.
- full of eyes all round and within, and day and night they never cease
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 11: The Essence of Christianity
- the historical Christ as his eyes do to the sun; just as the physical
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 12: Christianity and Pagan Wisdom
- which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 13: Augustine and the Church
- soul. The soul said, No eyes nor ears can impart to you what is in me.
- Title: CaMF: Comments By the Author
- Comment 4: It is said above that those whose spiritual eyes are opened
- initiation can be formed only by one who himself has spiritual eyes.
- without as yet possessing spiritual eyes himself.
- to knowledge gained through spiritual eyes. On the other hand,
- Title: CaMF: Foreword
- eyes, thus attaining a clear, conscious grasp of higher reality.
- can see angels with his physical eyes; but really great is one who is
- able to see himself. Such a one has his spiritual eyes open. Rudolf
- toward an opening of their spiritual eyes to a conscious perception of
- Title: CaMF: Introduction: Rudolf Steiner -- A Biographical Sketch
- grey in it. His brown eyes, they sometimes had a shimmer of gold in
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: