Searching Christianity As Mystical Fact
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: fig
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 1: Points of View
- appear as monumental figures in the development of modern science! We
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 2: Mysteries and Mystery Wisdom
- death and awakened to a new and higher life, not merely figuratively,
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 3: Greek Sages Before Plato In the Light of Mystery Wisdom
- numbers and figures, whose laws they investigated mathematically.
- arrangements of measure and number in nature. Geometric figures also
- the laws of numbers and figures entirely by himself, through his
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 5: Mystery Wisdom and Myth
- explanation to one of these mythological figures, one must go on and
- mythological figures, and, with a rustic kind of wisdom, undertakes to
- formed itself around the figures of Osiris and his consort Isis.
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 6: Egyptian Mystery Wisdom
- fig tree is the name of Osiris N.
- died transfigured, a body of light, saying, Nothing endures. The
- death of Buddha corresponds with the transfiguration of Jesus: And it
- Buddha's life ends with the transfiguration. The most significant part
- of the life of Jesus begins after the transfiguration. In the language
- physically at the moment the cosmic light transfigures him. At that
- transfiguration, Buddha dissolves into the hallowed life of the
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 7: The Gospels
- fig tree. In Mark 11:1114 we read: And Jesus entered into Jerusalem,
- hungry: and seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves he came, if haply
- nothing but leaves; for the time of the figs was not yet. And Jesus
- a fig tree planted in his vineyard and he came and sought fruit
- Behold these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig-tree, and
- barren fig tree. What is meant metaphorically, Mark relates as an
- Title: CaMF: Introduction: Rudolf Steiner -- A Biographical Sketch
- in his Mystery Dramas, in the figure of “Father Felix.”
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: