Searching Christianity As Mystical Fact
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: fire
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 2: Mysteries and Mystery Wisdom
- new sun and a new earth appear to him. Out of spiritual fire the whole
- and that he passed through fire and ice. We hear that the mystics were
- feeling the particular fire which is essential. Let a divine being
- it true, as Heraclitus used to say, that the death of fire is birth
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 3: Greek Sages Before Plato In the Light of Mystery Wisdom
- thoughts of sensuality; it melts them. It is a consuming fire. This is
- the higher sense of the thought of Heraclitus, that fire is the
- by his concept of fire he meant physical fire, or whether for him fire
- also lived in ordinary fire. The force physically active in fire lives
- spirit of the sage is to move over all things like fire, transforming
- being more than in fire and earth and water, such and such a
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 4: Plato as a Mystic
- is indicated here. For them fire flashed forth from his words; for the
- Solon) of which the greatest are by fire and water, and lesser ones
- fierce fire, which recurs at long intervals.
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 5: Mystery Wisdom and Myth
- the four elements, fire, water, earth and air. In the five murderers
- single archetypal being was torn into the four elements, fire, water,
- overcame it with firebrands, dipping his arrows in its gall so that
- knowledge, the knowledge of the senses, through the fire of the
- He tamed two fire-breathing bulls; he ploughed a field and sowed
- especially the use of fire. Because of this Zeus was angry with
- fire. When the mother once observed this, she wept and lamented.
- hides her nursling in the fire at night. But man cannot endure the
- pure power of fire (the spirit). Demeter must desist. She can only
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 9: The Apocalypse of John
- white like wool or snow, and his eyes were sparkling in the fire. We
- hail came out of fire mingled with blood, and it fell on the earth.
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 13: Augustine and the Church
- fire, but who can doubt that he himself lives, remembers, understands,
- Title: CaMF: Introduction: Rudolf Steiner -- A Biographical Sketch
- that architectural wonder (since destroyed by fire) in which his work
- replaced the first one destroyed by fire shows the massive use of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: