Searching Christianity As Mystical Fact
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: tree
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 4: Plato as a Mystic
- instance, I say to myself, This thing that stands before me is a tree.
- I already know what a tree is. I must remember my idea of a tree. A
- tree is a material thing. If I remember a tree, I remember a material
- object. I say that a thing is a tree if it reminds me of other things
- I have perceived before, and which I know to be trees. Memory enables
- judgment and cognition. Just as I remember trees when I see a tree, so
- love; the man in the street, the politician, the scientist, the poet of comedy,
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 6: Egyptian Mystery Wisdom
- fig tree is the name of Osiris N.
- again under a tree, surrounded by minstrels and sages of ancient
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 7: The Gospels
- fig tree. In Mark 11:1114 we read: And Jesus entered into Jerusalem,
- hungry: and seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves he came, if haply
- a fig tree planted in his vineyard and he came and sought fruit
- Behold these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig-tree, and
- barren fig tree. What is meant metaphorically, Mark relates as an
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 9: The Apocalypse of John
- communities: To him who is victorious I will give food of the tree of
- And a third of the earth was burnt up, also a third of the trees was
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: