Searching Christianity As Mystical Fact
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: unconscious
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 4: Plato as a Mystic
- unconscious of anything, place, persons present, myself, words spoken,
- the human soul, there must be an unconscious longing, which draws the
- soul toward the divine. Man must be drawn unconsciously toward that
- Wisdom, the Logos. The unconscious force of the soul is presented as a
- natural force it unconsciously leads man toward the divine.
- unconsciously for the divine. We are far from the spiritual reality
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 5: Mystery Wisdom and Myth
- innocent unconsciousness. If it knew its own laws it would have to
- the spirit, of the unconsciously creative soul. The soul is governed
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 6: Egyptian Mystery Wisdom
- causes mankind to participate unconsciously in the mystical current
- Title: CaMF: Chapter 7: The Gospels
- the possibility of sharing, to a certain degree unconsciously, in the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: