Searching Four Mystery Plays
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: coat
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Four Mystery Plays: Guardian of the Threshold: Beings and Persons Represented
- as Hierophant Benedictus is in black frockcoat and trousers;
- dark frockcoats, etc., except when acting as officers in the Temple or
- velveteen suit, short coat, breeches, and stockings. Capesius,
- peasants are in frockcoats of very brilliant colour, crimson, chocolate,
- blue, etc. The trousers, coat and waistcoat are always to match. The
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: