Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (Alphabetically)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: magnum
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture VI: Man in the Light of Occultism
- Occultism has always given the name of Mysterium Magnum, the Great
- Magnum is visible in the external world; only, we are not as a rule in
- There you have the other aspect of the Mysterium Magnum. When man
- Mysterium Magnum. Of other aspects we shall have to speak later. For
- Mysterium Magnum. If we want to find our way aright into the realm of
- Title: Lecture VII: Man in the Light of Occultism
- YESTERDAY we touched upon one part or aspect of the Mysterium Magnum,
- understand by the Mysterium Magnum. We saw on the one hand how it
- Title: Lecture II: Man in the Past, the Present and the Future
- Jacob Boehme possessed this atavistic power when he looked a the plant and saw the quality of salt below, the mercurial in the middle and the phosphoric above. Thus we can see in the spirit of a man such as Boehme, who was a natural Sun-Initiate, a capacity belonging to an earlier period of civilization, that primal civilization before there was any reading or writing. You completely misunderstand him if you read works such as the Mysterium Magnum, the De Signatura Rerum or the Aurora and do not see that in this stammering presentation there is something quite similar to what I described in relation to the Druids. Boehme was not initiated in an external sense, but his Sun-Initiation rises within him like a repetition of an earlier earthly existence. We can trace this into the very details of his biography.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: