Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (Alphabetically)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: olympia
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture I: Ancient Myths
- what actually were the Gods of the Zeus circle, the Olympian Gods,
- ordinary man but in fact as an ‘Olympian’. And it was the
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture Eight
- seen in the aping of the Olympiad, for example. It is not a
- Title: Problem of Faust: Lecture X: Faust's Knowledge and Understanding of Himself
- Mysteries of Samothrace, he found Olympia. And the Greeks had
- Macedon and Olympia found each other. Those things must be
- Title: Lecture III: WORLD-PENTECOST: The Message of Anthroposophy
- sanctuary of this god. While Zeus was worshipped at Olympia, the
- people had perforce to journey to Olympia in order to worship him. In
- shines upon all men, it shines upon Thebes, upon Olympia, upon Mecca;
- Title: Easter/Pentecost: Lecture III: The Pentecost of the World
- Olympia, men had to go to Olympia in order to worship him
- for all men, it shines in Thebes, it shines in Olympia, it
- Title: Goethe As Founder of a New Science of Aesthetics: Steiner's First Lecture
- were the feelings of those who beheld the Olympian Jupiter, as
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: