Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (Alphabetically)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: pandu
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita/Paul: Lecture II: The basis of knowledge of the Gita, the Veda, Sankhya, Yoga.
- brothers of the lines of Kuru and Pandu fought together. On the one
- of Pandu; and the charioteer tells his King (who is characteristically
- King what is happening over there among the sons of Pandu, to whom is
- Title: Bhagavad Gita/Paul: Lecture III: The union of the three streams in the Christ Impulse, the Teaching of Krishna.
- Pandu, or over there among the sons of Kuru; what ever thou doest,
- thou must as a wise man make thyself free from Pandu-ism and Kuru-ism.
- If it does not affect thee whether thou art to act with the Pandus as
- instruction to the sons of Pandu by Krishna to Arjuna, is related as
- to Me, O thou, My son of the race of Pandu.
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 7 of 9
- the battle-field with the Kurus and Pandus arrayed against each
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: