Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (Alphabetically)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: fire-earth
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Problem of Faust: Lecture VII: Some Spiritual-Scientific Observations
- in it fire-earth, earth-fire and water-air whirled and simmered
- thing in the old Sun existence was earth-fire or fire-earth,
- formed the opposite pole to earth-fire or fire-earth.
- fire-earth, not fire as we know it. This has introduced an
- Mystery-wisdom, especially of the secrets of the fire-earth.
- versus fire-earth. And water and fire come into conflict
- Title: Esoteric Cosmology: Lecture XVI: Earthquakes, Volcanoes, and Human Will
- 6) This fire-earth is composed of pure will, of elemental vital
- sixth layer, that of fire. This element of the fire-earth is
- Title: At the Gates: Lecture XIV: Rosicrucian Training - The Interior of the Earth - Earthquakes and Volcanoes
- they will overcome the “Fire-Earth”. When spiritually they
- when the very substance of the passions of the Fire-Earth begins to
- If this passion from the Fire-Earth thrusts up some of the Earth's
- times. Through their passions the Lemurians made the Fire-Earth rebellious,
- of their astral will and let loose the forces of the Fire-Earth layer,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: