Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (Alphabetically)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: indigo
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 8 of 9
- blue, indigo, violet, tamas colors. One may say effects of light and
- Title: Second Lecture (First Scientific Lecture-Course)
- we may describe as blue and kindred colours — indigo and violet
- Title: Third Lecture (First Scientific Lecture-Course)
- violet, indigo, blue, green, yellow, orange and red. First look at it
- the rainbow: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet. We
- Title: Warmth Course: Lecture VIII
- blue, indigo and violet.
- indigo, and violet. On this side the violet becomes ever more and more
- Title: World Economy: Lecture I
- orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet. So far (from the red to
- Title: Nine Lectures on Bees: Lecture III
- exclude red, orange, yellow, green, blue — then the indigo would
- indigo would come in, and the violet — the ultra-violet rays.
- Title: Boundaries of Natural Science: Lecture II
- blue, red, indigo, violet. If, however, I permeate these appearances
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- green, blue, indigo, violet. One does not mention the reciprocal
- right — red, orange, yellow, green blue, indigo, violet ...
- (Diagram 2) red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet; if I were
- Title: Temple Legend: Lecture 11: Concerning the Lost Temple and How It Is To Be Restored - 1
- green, blue, indigo, violet. Likewise there are seven [intervals in
- Title: Colour and the Human Races: Lecture I: The Nature of Color
- yellow, green, blue, indigo,
- indigo, violet colors. What did Newton then say?
- produce a blue paint from the indigo-plant, where I get a
- red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet, is a
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: