Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (Alphabetically)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: nation-spirit
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mission of Folk-Souls (1929): Lecture 1
- Swiss nation-spirit? He would describe in abstract expressions a few
- idea of what are called Nation-spirits, the directing Folk-spirits of
- Title: Lecture 4: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- of the Folk or Nation-Spirits, of whom we have spoken as Archangels,
- Title: Lecture 9: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- we know that nations are spiritually led by their nation-spirit or
- Title: The Earth As Being with Life, Soul, and Spirit: Lecture 1
- by the nation-spirit. We do not only breathe in oxygen. Something
- nation-spirit. We do not only eat; substances are transformed in us,
- transform substances, the nation-spirit can live in this process. The
- life of the nation-spirit with us is not merely something abstract,
- in which spirit works. The nation-spirit has to make this detour,
- The particular nation-spirits, which have been
- nation-spirits. If we try to observe by means of spiritual science
- along what paths the particular nation-spirits work, the following
- breathes it out. And when in a particular case the nation-spirit,
- nation-spirit works through the air upon this nation.
- effects of the nation-spirit upon men. It can be said: the air of
- Italy is the means through which the nation-spirit impresses his
- It can be asked: how is it with the other nation-spirits? What means
- are chosen by the nation-spirits, in order to bring to expression
- it today, the nation-spirit takes a path through the fluid element,
- with, and works upon, the human organism, the nation-spirit vibrates
- effected by the nation-spirit, working from the environment.
- As the nation-spirit of Italy through the air,
- that of France through the watery element, so the nation-spirit of
- nation-spirit brings about the national character of the American
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: