Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (Alphabetically)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: shilling
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture I
- me, so to speak, in pounds, shillings and pence? No one is
- Title: Karmic Relationships, VII: Lecture Two
- nothing. If there were originally five shillings in my pocket
- Title: Threefold Order II: Lecture 1: Influence of the human will upon the course of economic life
- to earn a certain number of shillings a day, it is a matter
- Title: Supersensible Knowledge: Lecture XI: Who are the Rosicrucians?
- shillings and spends two. He creates a surplus, and is in a
- different position than someone who earns two shillings but
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 7 of 9
- Or, suppose you have ten shillings in your pocket. You can gradually
- shillings. In practical life less-than-nothing is often more
- shillings in my pocket,” replies, “Not so, you have
- Title: World Economy: Lecture VIII
- that he really sells the product of his Labour for shillings and pence
- Title: World Economy: Lecture XIV
- giving my shilling quite thoughtlessly for this or that, there is
- Title: Kingdom of Childhood: Questions and Answers
- shilling. How much is a shilling? Here, in England, a shilling is 12
- pennies. But in my childhood we had a “shilling” which
- shillings already,” and another: “I have ten shillings of
- nuts.” They were speaking of concrete things. A shilling always
- nut-shilling” we used to say: that was a unit. To sell these
- Title: Gospel of Luke: Lecture Two
- sold to-day for a few shillings and the writers are obviously not
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul One: Lecture 6: Asceticism and Illness
- difference in content between the idea of a hundred shillings and a hundred
- real shillings. It is wrong, however, to maintain that there is no difference
- has to pay a debt of a hundred shillings will soon find out the
- Title: Esoteric Development: Lecture IV: The Attainment of Spiritual Knowledge
- it thus: suppose I have the large sum of five shillings in my
- possession. I give one shilling away and then have four shillings
- left. I give another away — three shillings left, and so
- of a shilling, then I have less than no shilling!
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: