Searching Twelve Moods
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: self
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Twelve Moods: Twelve Moods
- Yourself ray forth, life-wakening.
- Reveal yourself, life of sun,
- And permeate itself with spirit
- And being perceives itself within being,
- Existence bounds itself with existence.
- Bounds for itself in its depths;
- May it raise itself in the current,
- As wave, flowing forth, sustaining itself,
- In becoming, shaping itself to existence.
- Set yourself bounds, oh boundless!
- In what is lost, may the loss find itself,
- In what is gained, may the gain lose itself,
- In what is comprehended, may comprehending seek itself
- And sustain itself by sustaining.
- May the loss be gain in itself!
- Title: Twelve Moods: Planet Dance
- Title: Twelve Moods: Introduction
- Title: Twelve Moods: The Song of Initiation
- Auf der des Daseins Rätselfrage
- Title: Twelve Moods: Rudolf Steiner's Words before the Eurythmy Presentation of the,'Twelve Moods' in Dornach, August 29, 1915
- will often have heard from this or that group calling itself theosophical
- Although this longing for feeling oneself at one with the great
- extinction of the self was striven for in the Middle Ages — for
- earthly existence. Yet he is able to raise himself aloft out of this
- erroneous thinking and feeling, to raise himself to what becomes for
- however, you will see that what wishes to reveal itself is present in
- it raise itself in the current,
- sustain itself by sustaining.
- by itself that the gesture of Libra was maintained just there. These
- humanity can be achieved only if a person engages himself in really
- to expression just as lawfully as in human speaking itself. Later you
- speaking, so that the human being comes to know himself in what is
- “spiritual depth” is considered serious, displaying itself in
- ridiculous deems itself serious. Whoever can find no humor in the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: