Searching The Philosophy of Spiritual Activity
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: bear
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: PoSA: Chapter V: The Act of Knowing the World
- that of my personality, but I am also the bearer of an activity which, from a
- whether the human bearer of consciousness who grasps it is A or B. But it
- will be grasped by each of the two bearers of consciousness in an individual
- bearer of the world unity, and instead seeks something which seems to him to
- knowledge, which is the necessary bearer of the whole world as
- Title: PoSA: Chapter VI: The Human Individuality
- are people in whom even the most general ideas that enter their heads bear,
- Title: PoSA: Chapter X: Philosophy of Freedom and Monism
- longer have a bearer, but have become metaphysical entities, existing by
- Title: PoSA: Chapter XII: Moral Imagination
- Title: PoSA: Chapter XIII: The Value of Life
- goal. And if one accepts the view that the real bearer of the pain of the
- bear the agony of existence in his place. And since in every being it is,
- fundamentally, God who is the ultimate bearer of all pain, it follows that
- attains a value of a specific degree through the proportion it bears to the
- by reason of his enjoyment in better times he will find it easier to bear a
- experience the pleasure of realization even when we have to bear a much
- as long as they are able to bear the opposing pain and agony. The struggle
- to attain the objects of his desire if he is able to bear the necessary
- that, in addition to their purchase price, I am also prepared to bear the
- Title: PoSA: Second Appendix
- bearing on the content. It is not possible to omit it altogether, since the
- A truth which comes to us from outside always bears the stamp of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: