Searching The Philosophy of Spiritual Activity
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: compare
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: PoSA: Chapter III: Thinking in the Service of Understanding the World
- compared with the contemplation of thinking if, after having digested, I
- Title: PoSA: Chapter VIII: The Factors of Life
- adhere to the principle: What is directly perceived is real. Compared with
- be compared with the inner richness, the inwardly at rest yet at the same
- Title: PoSA: Chapter IX: The Idea of Freedom
- but it will be a deed done from a higher sphere compared with those dictated
- Title: PoSA: Chapter X: Philosophy of Freedom and Monism
- significance to the idea compared with perception. And the idea can come to
- Title: PoSA: Chapter XII: Moral Imagination
- as used here, will be seen when compared with what is said on p. 29.]
- Title: PoSA: Chapter XIII: The Value of Life
- I must feel whether the sum of my feelings of displeasure, compared
- determine first the qualitative value of pleasure. If I say I will compare
- There is no doubt that one can compare pleasure and displeasure,
- compare the quantity of displeasure not with the quantity of pleasure, but
- who desires a child compares the joy of possessing the child, not with the
- pleasure the view from the mountain-top gives me as compared directly with
- latter persists as long as it can. One can compare the calculation that is
- duration). Further, we can compare pleasurable feelings of different kinds
- compared with which the pleasure, derived from the satisfaction of their
- Title: PoSA: First Appendix
- not feel inclined to compare my view with the “epistemological monism” of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: