Searching The Philosophy of Spiritual Activity
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: creation
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: PoSA: Chapter III: Thinking in the Service of Understanding the World
- would remain this even if, after the learning, no creation took place. Only
- enigmatical to me is that I do not participate in their creation. I simply
- concerned with the creation of the world, but with the understanding of it.
- Therefore he has to find the starting point, not for the creation, but for
- realize that man is not a first link in creation, but the last. Therefore,
- Title: PoSA: Chapter XII: Moral Imagination
- incapable of any artistic creation themselves.
- every new kind according to a thought of a new creation, by means of
- of creation for explaining living organisms, neither does it derive the
- Title: PoSA: Chapter XIII: The Value of Life
- with blind urge (will), he can attribute the creation of the world to his
- world's creation is to transform existence into nonexistence, which is so
- creation would be purposeless. And such a view of the world envisages
- Title: PoSA: Second Appendix
- The healthy heart is but the glass which gives Creation back.”
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: