You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: heart
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: PoSA: Chapter I: The Conscious Human Deed
- into cold concepts of the intellect. It is said that here the heart and the
- mood of soul hold sway. No doubt. But the heart and the mood of the soul do
- my heart when the representation of a person who arouses pity appears in my
- The way to the heart is through the head. Love is no exception.
- Title: PoSA: Second Appendix
- I in the heart within. By both can Truth alike be found.
- The healthy heart is but the glass which gives Creation back.”
- to truth, but it describes a path taken by one whose heart is set upon