Searching The Philosophy of Spiritual Activity
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: wrong
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: PoSA: Introduction - Rudolf Steiner as a Philosopher
- laws of the objects. What here leads us constantly in the wrong direction is
- question is wrong, for it can never be answered objectively-theoretically.
- Title: PoSA: Chapter III: Thinking in the Service of Understanding the World
- raise doubts as to whether in itself a tree is right or wrong. Thinking is a
- fact, and to speak of the rightness or wrongness of a fact has no sense. At
- application of thinking to the world is right or wrong, is just the task of
- Title: PoSA: Chapter IV: The World as Perception
- outer perception, of which earlier, as naive man, I had a completely wrong
- Title: PoSA: Chapter V: The Act of Knowing the World
- but the insight that the proof is wrong does not necessarily mean that what
- about this relation one believes to be wrong, but because one must oneself
- Title: PoSA: Chapter VI: The Human Individuality
- away from me? is wrongly formulated. It springs from the view that the
- Title: PoSA: Chapter XIII: The Value of Life
- Schopenhauer, then, is wrong in any case in regarding desire or striving
- and therefore he really gives them a wrong valuation on his balance-sheet of
- finally settled by science, the majority is wrong and the minority right.”
- on himself only when he believes (rightly or wrongly) that he is not able to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: