Searching Goethe's Conception of the World
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: frau
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Goethe's Conception: Chapter VII: The Doctrine of Metamorphosis
- claimed his attention. On October 31st he begged Frau von
- to Frau von Stein in the year 1782. The earnestness with
- Gleichen-Russwurm. He writes to Frau von Stein, 12th Jan.,
- guidance of Loder. He speaks of this in letters to Frau von
- conceptions. Frau von Stein writes to Knebel, 1st May, 1784:
- his discovery to Herder and Frau von Stein (27th March). To
- this sense he writes to Frau von Stein in the year 1786.
- silent joy is inexpressible.” He writes thus to Frau
- Linnæus. He informs Frau von Stein, 9th November:
- they are not yet quite definite. In a letter to Frau von
- informs Herder, through Frau von Kalb, April 30th, that he
- Title: Goethe's Conception: Chapter VIII: The Phenomena of the World of Colour
- he wrote concerning these observations to Frau von Stein:
- could not embody Frauenhof's lines wholly into his conception
- Title: Goethe's Conception: Chapter IX: Thoughts Concerning the Evolutionary History of the Earth
- nearest traces of the great shaping hand.” He told Frau
- confusion. (Letter to Frau von Stein, 12th June, 1784.)
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: