Searching Mysticism at the Dawn of the Modern Age
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: abbot
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Chapter: About the Author, the People, and the Background of this Book
- Trithemius, originally Abbot of the Monastery of Wurzburg, later of
- Sponheim near Kreuznach. The Abbot of Sponheim was celebrated for the
- sciences. This same Abbot of Sponheim had greatly influenced Henry Cornelius
- Paracelsus decided to apply to the Abbot of Sponheim for the opportunity to
- Rose, Abbot of the Cistercian monastery of Grüssau, and Vicar General of
- the Cistercians in Silesia. Abbot Rose was a man of great strength, kindness of
- Ecclesiologia, which he dedicated to Abbot Bernard Rose, his friend. The
- Title: Chapter: Agrippa of Nettesheim and Theophrastus Paracelsus
- to England, and he also visited the famous Abbot Trithemius of Sponheim in
- fought. This is why the Abbot Trithemius of Sponheim advised him to
- this abbot that Agrippa himself owes the right point of view. In his
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: