Searching Mysticism at the Dawn of the Modern Age
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: breslau
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Chapter: About the Author, the People, and the Background of this Book
- in America, Johannes Scheffler was born in the German city of Breslau in
- mother enrolled him and his brother at the Elizabeth Gymnasium in Breslau,
- Oels immediately, and returned to Breslau.
- Breslau in thorough study of them. On June 12, 1653 Johannes Scheffler
- general of the diocese of Breslau. As a simple parish priest in the village
- the Catholic church in Breslau. Now a Franciscan priest, he organized the
- first Catholic procession held in Breslau for well over a century. And to
- von Rostock, who meanwhile had become Prince-Bishop of Breslau. Seven years
- miles from Breslau, and was noted for its hospitality to all who knocked at its
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: