Searching Mysticism at the Dawn of the Modern Age
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: cardinal
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Chapter: About the Author, the People, and the Background of this Book
- decades, and which today has become a cardinal concern of all mankind: the
- Cardinal. Two years later he was appointed Bishop of Britten.
- The sixteen years (1448–1464) of the Cardinalate of Nicolas of Cusa
- Nicolas' death, “The Cardinal of Cusa and several other theologians have
- of Wolsey's installation as Cardinal, and was to become chaplain to Henry
- as a theologian. This council had been called by a group of Cardinals in
- Cardinal at fourteen, now became Pope Leo X, whose famous exclamation,
- Title: Chapter: Cardinal Nicolas of Cusa
- Cardinal Nicolas of Cusa
- priest, which raised him to the dignity of Cardinal, prevented him from
- out of the Church. Therefore we understand the Cardinal best if we complete
- Title: Contents: Mysticism at the Dawn of the Modern Age
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: