Searching Mysticism at the Dawn of the Modern Age
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: cologne
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Chapter: About the Author, the People, and the Background of this Book
- From Erfurt, Eckhart went to Cologne to take the studium generale at the
- leading teacher until his death in 1280. Through his instructors at Cologne,
- of Cologne, to assume a professorship in the college there. However, the
- Venice. A few months later, the Archbishop of Cologne who already had had
- against him before the court of the Archbishop of Cologne. About three weeks
- later he preached in a Cologne church in defense of his ideas, and said that
- Eventually Tauler entered the Dominican college in Cologne not long before
- education began at Constance, and was continued at Cologne, where he came
- Cologne in 1329, and springs directly from the mystical teachings of Meister
- and from there he attended the well-known theological school in Cologne.
- Master's degree, and then was called to teach at Cologne, where he was soon
- One day Groote was standing with a crowd watching a game in a Cologne square
- followed this with a course in theology at Cologne where, as we have seen,
- city of Cologne on September 14, 1487. His family was honored for its
- University of Cologne. He also learned eight languages, and passed some time
- Henry Cornelius quietly left Metz for Cologne, where he remained in discreet
- Cornelius was able to live for some time at Cologne and Ronn under the
- personal protection of the great Hermann von Wied, Archbishop of Cologne,
- Title: Chapter: Agrippa of Nettesheim and Theophrastus Paracelsus
- family and was born in Cologne. He studied medicine and jurisprudence at an
- Montpellier, you of Swabia, you of Meissen, you of Cologne, you of Vienna,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: