Searching Mysticism at the Dawn of the Modern Age
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: copernicus
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Chapter: About the Author, the People, and the Background of this Book
- age he was deeply impressed with the scientific writings of Copernicus, and
- the new teachings about the universe as set forth by Copernicus. He also
- and delivered lectures on the work of Copernicus, the plurality of worlds,
- symbolism of Pythagoras, and the teachings of Copernicus.
- teachings of the Polish Copernicus, against a group of theologians. Bruno
- Giordano Bruno and Copernicus, with the single aim of solving the secrets of
- Title: Chapter: Cardinal Nicolas of Cusa
- work. In natural science he may be described as the precursor of Copernicus,
- sentence against the teaching of Copernicus: “The earth is a coarse and
- heavy mass, unsuited for movement; how can Copernicus make a star of it and lead
- Title: Chapter: Giordano Bruno and Angelus Silesius
- the scientific genius of Nicolas Copernicus (1473–1543) is erecting
- Through Copernicus the earth became for man a fellow creation among the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: