Searching Mysticism at the Dawn of the Modern Age
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: duke
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Chapter: About the Author, the People, and the Background of this Book
- When Nicolas arrived in Germany, Frederick, Duke of Styria was chosen king to
- Duke of Savoy. In 1515 he accepted an invitation to lecture at the
- to lecture in the University through the celebrated patron of scholars, Duke
- Johannes Scheffler was appointed Court physician to the strict Lutheran Duke
- even the castle of the Duke was slightly damaged.
- Duke if he was a Catholic, a Lutheran, or a Calvinist, von Franckenberg
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: