Searching Mysticism at the Dawn of the Modern Age
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: eternal
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Chapter: About the Author, the People, and the Background of this Book
- affection in an ideal which he personified under the name of the Eternal
- center sat tranquilly, the lovely form of the Eternal Wisdom. Beside her sat,
- Book of Eternal Wisdom. This book has been called “the finest fruit of
- glories of Eternal Wisdom, settled at last in Ulm on the river Donau. There
- poetic imagery so that it became a thing of transcendent, eternal beauty.
- the Being of Beings, both the Byss and Abyss the eternal generation of the
- the eternal genetrix, brought them forth. My experience is like the evoking
- strong, almost infinite longing for that eternal spirit of God from which it
- eternal spirit.
- Title: Chapter: Agrippa of Nettesheim and Theophrastus Paracelsus
- instance, I say of the eternal human soul that it lives in time without the
- man, who lives in time, who creates, but God, Who is eternal. For Him there
- is only an eternal becoming, and man is a link in this eternal becoming.
- Title: Chapter: Epilogue
- eternal, iron laws of nature's action up to that peak where they bring forth
- with Ernst Haeckel when he prefers “the eternal stillness of the
- Title: Chapter: The Friendship with God
- true and eternal word of God is spoken only in the desert, when man has left
- Frankfurter:” “This booklet the omnipotent, eternal God has uttered through
- relationship to Christ becomes one between his spirit and the eternal truth,
- Büchlein von der ewigen Weisheit, Little Book of Eternal Wisdom.
- In this he lets the “eternal
- and all repentant hearts in kindness; it is I, the sweet, eternal wisdom,
- Title: Chapter: Giordano Bruno and Angelus Silesius
- and the significance of all things in the realm of eternal necessity The natural
- awareness of an eternal necessity. He says to himself, Through this iron
- from this same eternal necessity. “O Men, learn from the flower of the
- higher level he feels in himself the eternal and necessary impulse of the
- for God, eternal death shall at last slay you for the Enemy.”
- Title: Chapter: Introduction
- knowledge of the eternal and infinite nature of God,” lived in them as
- eternal and infinite nature was to be reached. It was clear to them that
- Title: Chapter: Meister Eckhart
- “I say in good truth and in eternal truth and in everlasting truth that
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: