Searching Mysticism at the Dawn of the Modern Age
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: eternity
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Chapter: About the Author, the People, and the Background of this Book
- said in one of his last sermons, “Eternity is the everlasting Now.”
- Title: Chapter: The Friendship with God
- Him forth in eternity, neither less, nor more. What is brought forth when
- forth in eternity, and nothing but the lovely divine Word, which is the
- the possibility of looking into eternity; the other, of looking into time
- Title: Chapter: Giordano Bruno and Angelus Silesius
- spirit rise above place and time you can at every instant be in Eternity.”
- — “I myself am Eternity when I leave time, and gather myself together
- sees here, has bloomed like this in God through Eternity.” — “Sit
- place and time in mind, you shall not grasp what God and Eternity are.”
- Title: Chapter: Valentin Weigel and Jacob Boehme
- and in eternity is not to be called God, but is only a being in which God
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: