Searching Mysticism at the Dawn of the Modern Age
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: father
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Chapter: About the Author, the People, and the Background of this Book
- to trespass upon a place denied man by the teaching of the Church Fathers.
- Thuringian village of Hochheim near Gotha, in Germany. His father was a
- he looked upon as a spiritual father. Though his genius for adapting learned,
- father was murdered — all within the space of a few years.
- father of lies, who often appears as an angel of light.” This official fiat
- from the Gospels he branched out into the Church Fathers, dipped deep into
- purification, on his way to the spirit: “When our heavenly Father
- Henry Cornelius was married three times, and was the father of a large
- Teutonic Order, was in turn the father of a son whom he named Theophrastus
- The boy's early education was in the hands of his father; at the age of
- When he was fourteen, his father apprenticed him to the village cobbler for
- the memorable year of the Pilgrim Fathers at Plymouth, he said, “I did not
- hills and fields of his native countryside. His father was a soldier, and
- Title: Chapter: Cardinal Nicolas of Cusa
- Christianity, at the time of the Fathers of the Church, we see how the
- Title: Chapter: The Friendship with God
- Father brings forth His only-begotten Son in the soul, as truly as He brings
- similitude of God, but the same God and the same Son whom the Father brings
- other Person in the Trinity; this does the Father bring forth in the soul
- Cross, between the strict judgment of my Father and you. It is I, your
- Title: Chapter: Meister Eckhart
- angelic choirs and sits on the right hand of the Father. This master has
- I were a fool? ... The Heavenly Father brings forth his only-begotten Son in
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: