Searching Mysticism at the Dawn of the Modern Age
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: florence
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Chapter: About the Author, the People, and the Background of this Book
- Florence, Suso entered a monastery in Constance. There he voluntarily
- Giotto began his work on the Cathedral at Florence, Suso set out on his
- opening of his famous Platonic Academy in Florence, the institution renowned
- eschatologist from Ferrara, who as “dictator of Florence” held a brief
- stay in Italy in 1512, the year the Medici were recalled to Florence, and
- died in Florence; the Spaniard, Rodrigo Borgia, along with his mistress and
- Church of Santa Maria Novella in Florence is a famous terra cotta relief
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: